29 августа 2019Главная новость
29 августа в аэропорту Толмачёво торжественно открыт новый комплекс фабрики бортового питания. Напомним, что мероприятие, посвящённое началу строительства нового комплекса, состоялось ровно год назад — 29 августа 2018 года.
12 апреля 2012
The passport control area in the Tolmachevo Airport was expanded twice.
During the preparation for the summer season the passport control area in the Tolmachevo Airport was expanded twice.
The need to increase the capacity of the terminal caused by the growing demand for international flights (in 2011 the growth was 45% compared to the same period in 2010), by the requirements for improving the quality of passenger service, and by the interest of Russian and foreign airlines in the operating of international flights from Novosibirsk.
Expansion of the passport control area is an intermediate stage of the program on optimization of technological process of passenger service, implemented in Tolmachevo. The next step is the construction of the connecting terminal between the terminals of domestic and international flights. At present, in cooperation with the company Hochtief AirPort GmbH - one of the world leaders in developing of strategic plans for development and construction of airports - is preparing the project documentation. The area of the international sector in the Tolmachevo Airport will increase from 11 to 30 thousand square meters and the capacity will reach 1500 passengers per hour. The amount of investment will be about 700 million rubles. Completion of works is planned by 2014.
International air terminal of the Novosibirsk Airport (Tolmachevo)operates from the 1997. In 2009 was introduced the second phase of expansion (block of arrival), through which the capacity has increased from 450 to 750 passengers per hour and the terminal area was increased by 4 thousand square meters and now is about 11 thousand square meters. In 2010 was opened a "green corridor". In 2011 was opened "RUNWAY DUTY FREE" - a leading operator of duty-free shopping in Russia, with area of 600 square meters.